WWW.E3TALKIES.COM WANTS YOU TO:
- Feel comfortable using our web sites
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We may collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including: computer-identification information obtained from “cookies”, sent to your browser from a
- Web server and stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you’re using
- The type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Email address
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education and durables owned)
- Interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
- Opinions of features on our website(s).
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We use personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- Get in touch with you when necessary
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective
- Recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our Web sites
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- Special circumstances such as compliance with legal authorities require disclosure
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We share survey contact information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
Upon request, we will remove your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. See contact information below.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
IN WHAT WAYS CAN THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING WORK?
We use a few third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites give you the following options for changing:
Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.